Saturday 4 February 2012

IGCSE Prep is HERE!!


So I've given my IGCSE and I know how annoying it is to locate files of a plethora of different websites, so I'm saving you the work of doing that! This blog is just a platform to get your attention, you have to contact me for the files by email since they're too to upload here! Then I'll provide you with links to files that can help you prepare. I'm sorry but I have to keep spammers from getting my e-mail or I won't be able to help you effectively, so please put up with the protocol!
Protocol: mail me at 'j#da#emhhon46.filesh#man@blogger.com' without the hashes and 'h'sGo to studentforums.biz and look for JD46. PM this user and verify that you are a student and he'll provide you with the file link once you check out. :D Sorry I need to be sure..


1 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you need the most?